So the last week or so i have been craving peanut butter…which is quite normal i guess for bikini prep competitors but to others i probably sound crazy! Which to be fair i may be!
But now i have found something sweet, tasty and full of peanut butter which i can eat for 150 calories which have 22g of protein…(it’s a win win situation over here) Peanut butter LOW CARB Protein cookies. Yes, they are low carb, high protein and still taste just like millie’s cookies (for those of you who are in the UK you will know exactly what i am referring to). They were simple to make with little ingredients and cooked within 10 minutes. Each batch makes roughly 7 good sized cookies so whilst i was waiting for 1 batch to cook i made another batch of these little bites of heaven.
So get cooking guys and let me know how you get on!! Recipe and method below 🙂
PEANUT BUTTER LOW CARB PROTEIN COOKIES
Makes x 7
Macros per cookie:
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes (keep an eye on them, as soon as they look ready take them OUT!)
1/4 cup pea protein powder
1/4 cup whey protein powder
1/4 ground almonds
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 heaped teaspoons peanut butter
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl to create a dough
2. Once a dough is formed, grab pieces of the mixture and roll into 7 small balls
3. Flatten the dough balls with a cookie stamp (or your hand/spoon!) to create a cookie shape.
4. Cook in the oven for roughly 10 minutes on 175 degrees
5. Allow to cool and enjoy! Best served with a cuppa tea 🙂